2250 Hyde Street #7
Floating high above the sparkling waters of the Bay and shimmering lights of the City, this exquisite penthouse residence is situated on a premiere block of Russian Hill lined with stunning Park Avenue-style 1920’s era buildings across from the verdant greenery of Alice Marble Park.
With its breathtaking views and classic Beaux Arts-style architecture, this sophisticated urban aerie is perfect for enjoying a quintessentially urban City lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most sought-after and historic residential neighborhoods…
- Two-bedroom, two bath full-floor penthouse residence with formal dining room, sunroom, fireplace and security system
- Elevator entrance into private foyer
- Full security system with 24/7 monitored video and alarms for the building, as well as electrical and plumbing retrofitting within the past 5 years
- Common area rooftop terrace
- Across the street is Alice Marble Park with tennis and basketball courts, as well as a dog-walking area, redone in 2018
- On-site 24/7 property manager plus professional property management
- 1 car parking plus large carpeted storage room in the garage
- 1,294 Square feet per tax records
- 7-unit luxury co-operative building built in 1925
HOA Dues: $1,333.33 per month, paid quarterly; includes water, garbage, insurance, on-site property manager and professional property management
- The beautifully proportioned living room features large picture windows framing stunning views of the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, Telegraph Hill, East Bay Hills, Treasure Island the Downtown Skyline framed by the shimmering waters of the Bay. Original architectural detailing such as triple moldings, classic marble fireplace with gas starter hardwood floors and picture molding, along with discreet recessed lighting, all help create the perfect setting for elegant or casual entertaining while enjoying the dazzling views
- A dramatic formal dining room enjoys direct views of the Bay and Alcatraz as well as the sparkling lights of the City. The dreamy sunroom enjoys top-of-the-world views of iconic landmarks from Salesforce Tower to the Pyramid, Coit Tower, Alcatraz and beyond.
- The bright and airy kitchen is outfitted with black granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Gaggenau oven and cooktop with hood and vent, Siemens dishwasher and Frigidaire built-in microwave. Picturesque views of the Bay, Angel Island, Ghirardelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf are enjoyed from the large North-facing window.
- With stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Palace of Fine Arts, Alice Marble Park and Fort Mason, the romantic master suite enjoys a marble bath with shower tub and walk-in closet with built-ins.
- The guest bedroom suite has beautiful Park, Bay and Golden Gate views as well as an en-suite tiled bath with shower
This elegant penthouse residence is located atop an exclusive 7-unit, circa 1928 boutique Park Avenue-style, luxury co-operative building with an elegant marble lobby with vaulted ceiling, original 1920s wood-work and a beautiful facade.